Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{Craftiness in the afternoon}


Here is a riddle for you.
What do you get when you cross one six year old in school and a cheap train set keeping two toddlers entertained?

Answer???
One crafty afternoon, that is what!!!
I have been wanting to do something new for my mantle for a while now.
The shutters I had up were kinda getting old for me.
I have been in love with stamped burlap pillows for a while.
However with three boys who like to destroy everything they weren't really an option for me.
So this is something I whipped up this afternoon.
It is simple, it is clean, it is just LOVELY!!!!

Even the SSG loved it.  That is bonus points in my house. 
Bonus question.  Do you think it is too early for Halloween crafts???? 

1 comment:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...