Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ooooo a tree skirt!

 Everyone has seen this pin on Pinterest.
The beautiful ruffle, no sew, too good to be true 
tree skirt.
Look at it, in it's beauty!
When I pinned this I thought 'Hey!  I can do that'
I have TONS of glue sticks just hanging out ready to find a purpose.
So I went out bought myself some muslin and got to cutting.
Cutting was the easiest part.
By far!
But I labored...
I hurt my fingers by squeezing the glue gun.
I cursed (shhhh don't tell anyone)
Then luckily one of my bestest friends came to help me!
I love that girl!
This is the result!
 It really is quite pretty.
And well worth it!
Maybe next year I will try it in a different color!



  • Tighten logic with malleable spanners

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I think it turned out great. And, I am SO happy to see my button on the sidebar!!

leanne said...

Hey! I just stumbled across your blog. I love all your projects:) Your treeskirt turned out great!

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

stunning... this is so awesome.. i want one now.. when can you make it.. LOL just kidding.. I can do it.. maybe if i start now it will be ready for next christmas!

Laura Hagan said...

so how do you make this? I haven't seen the Pinterest pin on it, I would love this, especially since I haven't gotten a tree skirt this year yet and can not find the old one

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...